First of Firsts Jumpsuit
An actual fencing uniform has a many parts, but in the SIX/20 reimagined version, the sabre jacket and knickers would be a jumpsuit with a flare pant with a mock neck that acts as the gorget would.
Bright pink techno jumpsuit.
Model is 5'9, 150 lbs wearing a size medium
Vegan leather overlay sold separately.
- First Black athlete to win a US National Fencing title in any weapon (Foil 1969).
- She was the first Black athlete to win the US National Women’s Foil individual title.
- She was also the youngest fencer to win the US National Women’s Foil individual title up to that time, (17 years old).
- First Black athlete to win the U19 National Championship (foil).
- First Black athlete selected for a World Championship team (1969).
- Youngest athlete ever selected for the US team.